|Fig 1. First mesh imported|
|Fig 2. First mesh successfully imported|
with materials and textures
|Fig 3. Imported material|
- Figure 1 is a screen shot of the very first mesh I imported into the new mesh editor. It is nothing more than a red wireframe rendering of a simple cube and did not include materials or textures.
- Figure 2 shows the first mesh I was able to successfully import along with materials and textures. The model comes from an XNA tutorial which you can find here.
- Figure 3 is an example of a material that was imported from the T-Y9 created by WhiteDwarf.
- Figure 4 shows the same material after a normal map has been added. Notice the significant increase in detail.
- Figure 5 is the final T-Y9 within the mesh editor.